Home About Me Freebies My Classroom Image Map

Why the Gemini Teacher?

Not sure how many bloggers tell the story of the reason behind their blog name but since it is gemini season and I recently had a birthday (May 28th), I decided to tell mine. So here goes......

I have been pondering about starting to blog again for a while. I knew I wanted to create a teaching blog with sprinkles of my personal experiences. But what to name it??? So many of the teaching blogs out there are so unique in name, design, content etc....and I am allll about unique. Since this blog is created by me, represents me and my professional and personal experiences I needed a name that fully represents me. Enter my zodiac sign...Gemini. I tell everyone all the time I am a true Gemini. Yes...mood swings and all. LOL. Gemini's are also know for being talkative, intelligent, multi-taskers, and extremely outgoing. I am all of these and more! I love to read up on astrology. It's so interesting to me that I look at the horoscopes, compatability and follow zodiac related accounts on twitter and instagram. And so The Gemini Teacher was born. I thought my zodiac sign was a great way to show who I am. Where are all my other Gemini bloggers? It's our season!!

via Google Images

Want to read more about Geminis or other zodiac sign. Check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment